Our in house services include:
- National delivery - We undertake contracts comfortably throughout the UK.
- A strong estimating team with extensive industry experience – We are proud to offer a truly specialist estimating service.
- Product selection and value engineering – We offer practical solutions, transforming performance specifications into workable products, ensuring our quotations remain relevant and competitive.
- An established design facility – Including a structural engineer, various design engineers and a façade engineering graduate.
- Manufacturing from extruded bar lengths – We have two factories covering 45,000 sq foot, offering flexibility within our capacity.
- Specialised production control systems and machining centers – we invest heavily in specialised systems, which provide greater precision, more efficient scheduling and faster response to changing conditions.
- Site installation – Installation teams are CWCT accredited and all hold valid CSCS cards.
- Contract management – our experienced team will liase with clients from point of order to handover, to provide a smooth installation process.
- Partnering – Partnering and collaborative working are processes that we fully endorse. This enables us to work alongside professional contractors with a similar ethos to our own, to the benefit of all.
- ISO 9001:2000 accreditation – Our quality management system has been accredited to the standards of BS EN ISO 9001:2000.
- ISO 14001 accreditation – Our environmental systems has been accredited to the standards of ISO 14001:2004 by BM TRADA and UKAS Environmental Management.
All our systems meet the current, updated requirements of document L and are tested to CWCT standards.